There are hundreds of reports every year from people who see or hear Uncle Hairy.

As I am now officially retired I am taking up the hunt looking for Uncle Hairy full time. In my travels I will post pictures of places I am looking for Uncle Hairy. Uncle Hairy has been spotted in almost every state (forget Hawaii). So there are lots of places to look and thousands of miles of roads and trails to travel.

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

East Central Ohio on the 19th of October 2007.

I recently attended a six day “mini expedition” with a group of researchers at the location where the East Central Ohio Chatter was recorded earlier this year. The details about this recording can found at The voice of bigfoot? East Central Ohio Chatter.

Although I did not see Uncle Hairy I did have a grapefruit sized rock thrown immediately in front of me while walking along the creek.